Review and Compare Price On Samsung UN46B8500 You Will Get Low Price & Fast Shipping On Samsung Product at Store Buy Now!
- 7,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Auto Motion Plus 240Hz
- Medi@2.0 Internet@TV - Content Service; DLNA Wireless; Content Library (2GB Flash Memory); USB 2.0 Movie
- Fast 2ms response time
- 4 HDMI — Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) (side)
- Screen Size: 46 inches
- Full 1080p HD (Learn more)
- New -- Breakthrough local dimming LED technology for a sharper picture as well as true-to-life brightness ranging from the purest black to pristine white. (Learn more)
- Auto Motion Plus 240Hz: Advanced processing that reduces blur and enhances image detail when viewing fast motion video sequences. (Learn more)
- Energy Savings: Samsung's LED TVs use up to 40 percent less power than conventional LCD TVs. (Learn more)
- Ultra-slim Design: 1.6-inch depth
- Ultra-quick 2ms response time minimizes blurring of fast motion in sports programs.
- Mega dynamic contrast ratio (7,000,000:1)
- HD-Grade Pixel Resolution: High-resolution pixel density is combined with a built-in image scaler to handle inputs from a variety of digital and analog audio/video sources.
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced LCD technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro optimizes a given color's hue, resulting in more natural rendering of colors.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) enables convenient, simultaneous viewing of TV programs and video or PC content sources.
- Audio: Two stereo speakers (10-watts each, for 20 watts of total power)
- SRS TruSurround HD creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog.
- Content Library (2 GB Flash Memory): Built-in library contains photo art gallery, games, workout routines, recipes, and other interesting digital content. Additional items and updates are available from Samsung.com.
- Two USB 2.0 ports for playing a variety of video, photo, and audio files from portable devices, including external hard drives
- DLNA-compatible for better interopability with electronics, computers and mobile devices from many different manufacturers (Learn more)
- Anynet Plus (HDMI-CEC) allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- Energy Star Compliant: Reduces energy consumption by up to 25 percent compared with standard TVs.
- Built-in digital tuner--no external box needed.
- V-Chip system allows blocking of rated TV and movie programs determined by a parent to contain objectionable content.
- Crystal Neck swivel stand
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Medi@2.0 lets you enjoy more with Internet TV, allowing you to receive content via Yahoo!, Flickr, and more via on-screen TV widgets. (Learn more)
- HDMI (version 1.3): 4 back
- USB: 2 back
- Component video: 1 back
- Composite video: 1 back (shared with component)
- PC input: 1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- Optical digital audio output: 1 back
- TV without stand: 44.5 x 27.1 x 1.6 inches (WxHxD); 41.2 pounds
- TV with stand: 44.5 x 29.9 x 10.9 inches (WxHxD); 54.1 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
See more technical details